Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this, to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27

Monday, March 18, 2013

Four Months Forever



Hard to believe four months ago today we met our son for the first time.  I can't believe it's really been that long!  I'm not gonna lie, the last four months have been the hardest thing I've ever done.  After 32 years on this earth, and twelve years of marriage, the rug was literally  pulled out from beneath me and every"normal" I ever had was gone.  I mourned the loss of it so hard.   But it's been so worth it and I'm happy to say our new normal has arrived and it's so much better than the old one!  We are so in love with our little blessing and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment